Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

DAILY JOURNALS

5/18
Well today I woke up at 10 I wasn’t so happy about that because when I wake up late my head hurts and I feel lazy not wanting to do a lot. I feel like most of my day is gone when I wake up late because I can’t do much of what I want to do during the day. I have to workout out in the morning in order to go on with my day so that at least an hour of my day.
5/19
Today I woke up in a good mood feeling great ready to have a successful day and workout throughout my day and have fun with my family like the workouts I do I like getting competitive with my family and having fun so today we went out to play basketball and have fun all together since it’s been a nice day with the sun out.
5/20
I woke up a bit lazy not wanting to do much but after my workouts it got me going and helping my mom clean our house and keeping everything organize and not a mess I like having what is mine clean such as my moms car I like washing it and cleaning the Inside when it looks dirty I don’t like seeing anything dirty I don’t feel comfortable seeing anything dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment