Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

DAILY JOUNAL

5/4
Today I woke up tired from the weekly hikes that me and my family go on but I woke up good ready to do a lot of things around the house since my uncle gave me a bike that he had but I just had to fix the tires and my grandma gave us a small bonfire pit that had a bit of rust so I had to scrap it off and take it off and wash it then I got to fixing the bike my uncle gave me it was a successful day.
5/5
Today I woke up a little lazy not really wanting to do anything but me as a person I have to workout in the morning in order to get my day going because if not I just feel lazy throughout the whole day so I’d rather work out in the morning and do myself a protein shake and then when it’s dinner time I just eat a salad but this has been my routine for like the past month I have to work out daily if not I don’t feel well the rest of the day.
5/6
Today I woke up very tired from some random reason I didn’t really want to do the workouts a usually do not n the daily bases but at the end of the day I have to do them because I feel weird if I don’t don them so I had to do them then I went to do my protein shake for the day and I had to take care of the puppy we got over the weekend but I feel like it’s to much to take care of because he started crying when you leave him alone for to long he likes to sleep a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment