Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2020

DAILY JOURNALS

5/11
Today I woke up early it’s my Birthday so I wanted to do a bbq with oysters so me and my mom had to go all the way to Morro bay to get some oysters so we had to go get them at 3 pm so to kill time for meanwhile we went for a walk to oso flaco and it was funny with my little brother we raced to see who would get to the end of the dock first and I win him so then he wanted to get close to the water so I just let him touch it and then we headed back and then it was time to go so we went and we came back and did a bbq.
5/12
Today I woke up feeling good went to sleep early yesterday I was tired from that bbq so I woke up feeling great with good vibes and energy ready to workout and take on the day today I will be working out eating my salads that my daily routine but I try to workout a lot for a good day and keep myself moving today a lot I just feel like I have a lot of energy
5/13
Today I woke up alright feeling good lately not lazy like other days that I have felt lazy and not wanting to do much doing what I do in a daily bases I woke up did some workouts then checked Aries for any work that I need to do for any of my classes and everything thing is looking well I’ve done most of the work assigned in the time that school has been closed and am trying to keep up with everything
5/14
Today I woke up at 9 not to late but not to early I did the workouts that I have been doing everyday so I can feel active and not just lazy throughout the rest of the day It makes me feel better and not lazy so I have to do them on a daily bases I feel like working out helps me a lot throughout my day I can feel the way I sweat and it makes me feel good because it makes me feel alive and I like working out because the sports I do

No comments:

Post a Comment